Friday, March 1, 2013

Hello Weekend


Oh hello there weekend. And I believe a Hello March is order. When did you get here? How in the world is it already a new month?! I feel like this year is passing oh so quickly, and I need it to slow down. I am a firm believer that the first half of the year goes far faster than the second, but even I'd like to slow down. I wouldn't mind spring/summer weather to make an appearance  my shorts, dresses, and sandals are all ready to go! 

This week was filled with getting caught back up after throwing a last minuet surprise party for my mom, getting her present all finished, and entering back into the world! In order to get all my mom's birthday festivities in order I really had to check out and focus solely on that! While I enjoyed the excitement  and the constant emails (weird, I know) it is nice to get back to normal life.

This weekend I will be all on my own, and I could not be more excited! All my friends and family are quite busy, and for once I am not! 

I plan to try this popcorn recipe one night, while I catch up on a couple TV shows, yes PLL is one. Get a couple of birthday gifts in the mail, or at least ready to go! Cook as many crock pot recipes as I can. Pack for "spring break." Maybe study, maybe. And of course, read for book club! 

I hate to say it, but I really do live for the weekends! 


No comments:

Post a Comment