Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Valentines Gifts





While I am a sucker for anything chocolate  and always love flowers, I don't like many of the other traditional Valentines gifts. 

I love my CamelBak Eddy, it has gotten me to drink far more than the daily recommendation. I have been feeling better, seen my skin improve, and I eat healthier when I am well hydrated.  I have a plastic blue one, and even though it is BPA free, it still worries me. I have always drank from glass water bottles up until now, I dont like the taste of aluminum, and I think this glass eddy would be perfect!

I know I am not alone when I say I love anything monogramed! I have been lusting after an intial necklace and pillow for so long! And these new pullover critter sweaters from Sweet Tea Monograms are darling!

Even if you don't have a special someone to exchange gifts with this February, these are such fun little gifts to treat yourself to! 


No comments:

Post a Comment