Sunday, January 6, 2013

SMLA: Beds






I am a firm believer that the littest things can be the biggest things. The littlest indulgences can be the most enjoyable, and the littlest changes can make you the most happiest.

For me sleep is a huge factor in my happieness. Some people can run on 5 or 6 hours, and as much as I wish I was one of thoes people, I am not. I need my 7 to 8 hours, once in a while I can run on less, but too many days like that, and you wont want to be around me. 

For Christmas I got a new bed, and while that may sound sad, and lame, and boring  I was beyond ecstatic for it! I lived in the dorms and furnished apartments through out college, so I havent gotten a new mattress since I was about 15! I thought my bed was just fine, but recently I had noticed that I wasn't sleeping as well, and waking up cranky and sore, so when we moved and my parents offered to get me a mattress I jumped on the opportunity! 

Not only did I get a mattress, but I got the best mattress. I got a tempurpedic mattress (with flannel sheets for the winter I might add) and if you have never slept on one, or even laid on one, I suggest you go do that right now! I sleep so much better, wake up easier (even if actually getting out of bed is much harder), and best of all I have a better attitude and a far better day. 

I finally undersand why people spend a good amount on a mattress. It is an investment and can really turn your life around. I don't want to make this post sound like a self help/life improvement book through mattress buying, but really, I look forward (much more) to going to bed every night. 

Especially when I am wearing these pajamas I got for christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment