Friday, November 2, 2012

Hello Weekend


Could this kiddo be any cuter? I think not! If you aren't already smiling on this Friday morning, then I am sure she will make you!

This weekend is the start of my every weekend travels and I am very excited. I am off to Cal Poly on Sunday to visit my younger brother at school for the first time! I have never been and Olivia told me it will be cold, and that just means boots, tights, and sweaters. Oh so excited. If I see leaves like above, I will be just as excited as she is.

Tomorrow is the only weekend day of the entire month I will be home, how odd. I have no idea what to do, or how to enjoy it! I am sure it will be filled lounging around, baking some treats, and catching up on HouseHunters.

Oh and of course a red cup or two. I think it is a bit too early to be starting to get ready for Christmas, but I really cannot pass up those red cups! 

(also if anyone knows the source of this photo, please let me know! I would love to give credit, I was just unable to find it anywhere on a reliable source!)

No comments:

Post a Comment