Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hello November

(image via)

Oh November, I am so happy you are here!! 

Somehow, I always end up traveling a ton during November, and I am so excited for this years travels in particular. I just booked my flight for Thanksgiving in New York, I am visiting my brother up at college, and I am going back to my college town for homecoming. Plus the beginning of the month is a clean slate.

Katy talked about an article that discussed how small changes make a big difference. Which is no big scientific discovery but something that makes you think. Also it takes about 21 days to form a habit. So here we are, at another new month, another clean slate, and the perfect time to make a small chance.

I have chosen to send an email to someone new every day. I hate reaching out and sending cold emails, it is kind of like my public speaking. It doesn't take much effort to write the email, in fact half the time I write out the email, I just never press send. 

So this month I will send them out, and do 5 push ups a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment