Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Cal Poly Trip

Last weekend a couple of family members and I went up to Cal Poly to celebrate my brothers 20th birthday with him. He is a sophomore and this is the first time I have been up to SLO! 


We went to some BBQ restaurant for lunch, which would not have been my first choice, but it is my brothers favorite, and apparently a bunch of other's too. It was packed.

My brother doesn't drink, but I figured someone had to celebrate, so I volunteered. I am a bloody mary fan, but this was the spiciest bloody mary ever. I watched the guy pour the stuff in and do not know why I didn't say anything.


We walked around the town for a bit, and it was the perfect college town in fall. 



We went to the mission and had birthday cake. We brought up Suzee Cake's, which are my absolute favorite. 

I may not be the biggest fan of the campus, but the town was darling. I am already thinking retirement?  

No comments:

Post a Comment