Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Musings

{via}

This past weekend was so wonderful that this Monday feels much worse than normal Mondays.

I spend Saturday at a kids triathlon (it is the cutest thing, and so inspiring) and with my parents before they left for Park City. Sunday A and I tried a new breakfast spot, took a long walk, spent time in B&N, and saw the Intouchables. Also I got a new computer toy I cannot wait to try out!

If you havent heard of the Intouchables it is a french film about the relationship between a quadriplegic and his caretaker. It was one of the best movies I have ever seen, I havent laughed so hard in a long time, and it wasn't even a comedy.

Things that have been on my mind:
-Mondays should always begin with a treat, your favorite sugar cereal, a new top/shoes, your favorite coffee drink, some sort of pick me up on this dreadful day.
-I have become addicted to White Collar. It's on Netflix and I cant stop watching.
-The quote "I had to decide if I was in love with him or the idea of him" really got me thinking.
-People watching is one of my favorite activities.
-I really need a planner. I havent had one since January and its been a struggle. I am trying to make it to the end of the year when the 2013 ones begin.
-I will never want to go to a music festival (with the exception of a country one).
-You should dress for the job/life you want, not just the way those around you dress.
-Sometimes driving with the windows down and the music loud can solve all your problems.
- I feel like everyone is getting married. But I also feel like everyone is playing dress up.

What are you thinking this Monday? How are you planning on getting through this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment