Wednesday, August 1, 2012

BareMinerals Waterproof Mascara


I am a crier. A big one. I don’t break down and ugly cry, I just tear up quite often. The P&G mom Olympic commercials, all of USA Women’s Gymnastics (hello Jordan Weber not making finals, and the team winning gold), saying good byes, anytime I leave my mom, sweet commercials, you get the picture.
Even with all of this, I have never purchased water-proof mascara. It is a pain to take off at night and I don’t cry everyday so why get it?
Well a few weeks ago I finally ran out and needed to purchase some new beauty products. I am a huge fan of all things BareMinerals, so they were the first place I went. I am so clueless when it comes to make up I tend to stick to what I know, plus the employees are always nice and helpful. I am a sucker for great customer service.
Anyways, their mascara is amazing. Not only does it volumize and separate my lashes, it comes off easily with warm water and soap.
A couple days ago I had a very rough day, and I truly put it to the test. After far too many tears it was still in place. No black running lines, no smudges, nothing!
What is your favorite beauty product?

No comments:

Post a Comment