Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Much coffee has be drank

{via}

What a whirlwind the past 3 weeks have been.
I went from spending my days babysitting, and studying, wondering what in the WORLD I was going to do with my life, to getting a long term internship offer, packing up my room and planning a trip to Europe in 3 days, traveling through Europe for a week, while sick, and now working a full time, corporate, office big kid job.
Did you follow that? Because I barley did, and I was the one who was living it.
It has been quite the adjustment and in a very short period of time, but I fully believe that it has been for the best.
I am not one for change, or leaving, to this day I still cry when I leave my mom. Yes, even when she dropped me off at the airport so I could gallivant around Europe with my boyfriend, I cried. But everything has happened so quickly that while I had an emotional time, I was under a time crunch and so I had no choice but to make and make big decisions.
While I am very thankful for the opportunity to have a full-time job but with a company I like to work for, I do miss my simple days of babysitting, filled with morning shows, long runs with the jogger, and all I could eat food.
My parents always tell me to “just enjoy the now.” And over the past few weeks it has really sunk in.
Who really wants a predictable boring life?

No comments:

Post a Comment