Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Game of Knowing


This quote is so simple, yet so powerful. It was just what I needed to read on Tumblr to get me through these next few weeks.

However I feel it should be "the ever present game of not knowing." 

I feel that in this stage in life, so many of us don't know. We may think we do, or act like we have it all figured out, but we don't. Not really.

And even if you have your five, ten, twenty year plan. They rarely pan out. 
But that is what is great! The detours, the changes, the scary choices we make, those are what makes life exciting and memorable.

I love having a plan, I always have one, but I know that the plan itself is not what calms me down. It is the ability to make a plan, and then re-plan when I encounter obstacles that gives me piece of mind. 

I want to make a better effort of reading more, getting excited about the small things, as well as the big things, be positive about where I am in my life, and enjoy knowing that I am capable of getting through the unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment