Friday, March 22, 2013

Hello Weekend


I know I (and many others) say this all the time, but man did this week fly by! How is it possibly Friday?

This week I launched Harriet Ann Creative, got my first custom order, and got so much done, thanks in part to my new planner! It helped my productivity 10 fold. I am not sure how, but it did!

This weekend I have the Barristers Ball, more commonly known as Law School Prom! I ended up getting to first dress I tried on, but now I am questioning it! I have a feeling I will be picking up something at Nordstrom tomorrow morning! And maybe a new pair of heals! 

I did make appointments for all the fun prep activities! I am most excited about getting my hair done at DryBar! I have never been, and I know I am so behind the times, but I have a feeling I will get hooked! 

I have to be honest, I am sort of nervous about going! I am not a dancer, as in I never dance, and I dont really know anyone, or their significant others! I just keep reminding myself, and being thankful, there is an open bar!

So here is to a weekend full of pampering, being fancy, bubbly, and a lot of mascara! 

No comments:

Post a Comment