Friday, February 15, 2013

Hello Weekend

I hope you all had a lovely valentines yesterday! We went to an oyster bar, sans reservations. Crazy, I know! The place didn't take reservations, and we lucked out with the perfect table! I am a huge seafood fan, and paired with champagne, it was the perfect night! All topped of with macaroons and chocolate covered strawberries for dessert!

For most people this is a three day weekend, and I am so excited. I keep forgetting that we have Monday off, and so it is extra exciting each time someone mentions it!

Tonight I am having a long over due girls night with my close friend from college, at my favorite wine and tapas bar! The rest of the weekend will be filled with a hike, planning a last minuet party that I have been bullied (with love) into throwing, present shopping, and a brunch or two, because there are two Sundays this week, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment