Friday, February 8, 2013

Hello Weekend


While normally I am counting down to Friday, I feel like this week flew by! I feel like time is moving far too fast and I just want it to s l o w down. 

While the Northeast is getting hit with freezing temperatures and a ton of snow, we are suppose to get a rain storm! I feel like a kid on Christmas morning! I love storms, and we hardly ever get them so are always something fun. Plus this weekend I am going home, and we have a great couch and fireplace that is perfect for curling up in front of with a blanket and a book. 

We probably wont get a storm, heck it probably will be 60 and sunny! Some one once referred to the weather here as that obnoxious person who is always happy and positive. Sometimes when you are having a bad day, you just want the weather to agree with you! So I am not letting my hopes for a storm get too high. Its picture perfect out right now.

I am finally starting to feel a bit better on the health side! After almost a week and a half of struggling every day and just feeling awful, it is so nice to have energy again. It is true what they say about how important your health is. And coffee, drinking coffee. Drinking coffee is pretty amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment