Friday, January 4, 2013

Hello Weekend



It feels like both a Friday and a Wednesday to me, but its actually Friday, and I will take it! 
These past two week have felt so weird, with a holiday on Mondays and Tuesdays and no work or short days for the past two weeks, its all just been bizzarre. 

I have someone sent out all my thank you notes, my Happy New Years cards (I was far to behind for Christmas ones) and my to-do list is actually becoming shorter. I am for once on top of things, and I don't know how to handle it. 

When I use to go to bed, I would think of all the things I had to do and all the things stressing me out, now when I go to bed, I don't know what to do or what to think about! Its both great and awful, but more great.

This weekend I plan on staying on top of, if not getting far ahead of, my to-do list, finishing up Andrews real (surprise) Christmas present, and working on some goals/dreams I have. 

But I also plan on sleeping in, drinking coffee in my pajamas, and making a dent in my Netflix queue.

Well, hello weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment