Thursday, December 27, 2012

#26 Acts

I am sure you have all heard about the #26Acts "movement" started by Ann Curry, but if you haven't, you should! The idea is simple, do 26 random acts of kindness in memory of the 26 victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School tragedy.

I thought it was a wonderful idea, and so I created 26 Tags to share the idea. The tags (or cards) are simple; green and white, the schools colors, a name and an age. I wrote 6 and 7 way too many times.  Each time I do a random act I add a tag and hope that they will pass it on.

So far I have boughten a homless man lunch from Sprouts on Christmas Eve, and given cake pops to our building security guards. Not major things by anymeans, I know there are some amazing acts going on, but they are small things that I hope brighten someones day.

Download the tags here and pass it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment