Monday, November 5, 2012

Entrepreneurship is the New Black

(image via)


Sometimes when I am scrolling though Intsagram, my Google reader, twitter, etc. I feel a mix of motivation and discouragement. Everyone I follow is extremely inspirational, creative, and encouraging, but at the same time I feel that so far behind and not as good. After a couple of minuets I remember that it is because I surround myself with the kind of people who will make me work harder to accomplish the kind of success I want. 

I am using this blog as a way to not only keep myself motivated, but as a way to stay accountable. If I say I am going to do something to someone, or even just put it in my planner, I feel much more accountable than if I don’t. I hope that my story may serve as a sense of inspiration for someone else who has a goal and that it is the kick in the pants they need. So, all that said, I am starting a new series on here, every Monday I will write something about entrepreneurship, highlight a small business I admire, talk about an article, update what I am doing, or some thing that I failed at.  Because after all entrepreneurship is the new black.


No comments:

Post a Comment