Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fall Bucket List



(how amazing does Smitten Kitchen's apple pie look? via)



Fall may have officially began a few weeks, and the weather started out great, but recently it has been far too warm for me to really feel in the fall mood. 

I can feel fall slipping away and I don't want another season to go by with a bunch of "I wish I had..." or "Next year we should..."'s

Andrew and I have talked have talked about going up to the mountains for our year and a half (yes we still count those) and picking apples, eating pie, and seeing the colorful leaves. I definitely want to take the apples we get and make my own pie, or if I am feeling adventurous, apple sauce. 

I also want to send Thanksgiving cards this year. A couple years ago, my boss had us send out Thanksgiving cards to 5 people we wanted to thank. Someone had him do it years before, and so he passed it on to us. Christmas/Holiday cards are great don't get me wrong, but not as many people send out Thanksgiving cards, so they are more likely to be read. The idea is to choose a couple, or as many as you can think of, and thank them for something they have done for you. It could be a recent friend or an old coach who you remember as being great.  I didn't send them out last year, but I have the design sketched out. Let me know if you would like one, I would love to send some to readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment