Thursday, October 4, 2012

Business Card Lust




(all images via, and last cards via Style and Pepper)

I am not sure if it is the business geek in me or the design geek, but I love creative business cards. I remember when I was younger, I would handwrite and cut out my own business cards for whatever I wanted to be. I was always trying to start a business or a club, and handed out them out.

I always had my parents business cards when I was younger, before we all had cell phones, so I wanted them to carry mine (very rational in the mind of an 8 year old).

Business card design has come such a long way from the boring rectangle, single color, standard business cards everyone use to have. And plus in today's media crazed world, I think your business card needs to be eye catching in order to get be remembered.
I have been wanting to order business cards for myself but I haven't been able to decide on what I want.  I know that I want a square shape, rounded edges, and a simple, elegant design. 

Something like the ones below.

Also, so that they don't get ruined or bent I would store them in these adorable Design Darling card holders.
12


No comments:

Post a Comment