Friday, September 7, 2012

Fall Favorites

Maybe because it is Fashion Week, or maybe because Labor Day has passed and people are heading back to school, or maybe it is because it is finally starting to cool down, but whatever the reason, I have noticed people are really starting to up their outfits around me. 

I think I dress pretty professionally, and tend to like my outfit choices, but yesterday I felt so dungy. Is that a word? Anyways, my hair wouldn't do anything right, my outfit seemed too baggy and too boyish, and my shoes killed.

And worse, while I was out at lunch (such a rare occasion) everyone around me seemed so well dressed, and really embracing fall. All of this has really inspired me to get my act together. 


My office is already very chilly, so dressing for fall is not hard at all. I love adding a scarf to any outfit to give it a little pop, and look a little bit more finished. I love dark pants paired with a lighter top and some classic flats. And pencil skirts! I only have one, but there are so many great options out there, I really want to get some soon. 

{via}

I am so ready for fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment