Monday, July 9, 2012

Podcast


Have you ever listened to podcast?
I currently have a horribly long commute that wouldn’t be bad if it weren’t for the traffic. I tend to get sick of flipping back and forth on the radio and all the horrible commercials, which on top of the traffic puts me in a horrible mood!
I started looking into books on tape from the library, but there were no good choices for download from the website. I started looking through the podcast section of iTunes and got hooked!
There is such a variety of topics that I haven’t run of things yet! I have a couple of favorite series from history to game shows to news articles.
My favorite is “Stuff Mom Never Told You” done by two female authors. They touch on a wide range of topics from why women wear nail polish, to do you have a twin growing inside of you. They are funny, well researched and above all entertaining.
The best part about these podcast is that I actually look forward to my drive! It’s shocking I know. The only downside is that I have no one to discuss the topics with after; it makes me want to start my own podcast solely to respond to theirs!
Have you ever listened to podcast? What are you favorites? Or how do you keep from screaming on your commute?

2 comments:

  1. NPR's Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me! podcasts are great! Fine out news/entertaining all at the same time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a couple of those! My mom recommended them and I love them! they are so weirdly funny!

      Delete