Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth Of July!

 

Happy Fourth! 

I wish that I was spending the day in Park City but because it just happens to fall on a Wednesday this year, it was too difficult to get the time off. Not only is the Fourth my favorite holiday, but being in Park City for the holiday is so fun. Our day tends to start with the 5k, then maybe the pancake breakfast, followed my the Main Street parade, hanging out at the park afterwards, a backyard BBQ, and ending the night at the golf course watching the fireworks. 
It is the perfect celebration of America!

I promise tomorrow I will continue with Europe photos but for now I am off to enjoy the beach, BBQ's and all the goodness of red, white, and blue!

What are your favorite Fourth festivities? 

No comments:

Post a Comment