Monday, April 2, 2012

Relaxing Weekend

Six book and thousands of pages later I am finally done with my CFA reading! Now it is just on to a couple thousand practice questions a few hundred examples and a bunch of practice exams. And I only have two months left (commence freak out now). 

My brain needed a break from all the financial talk and I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and read the hunger games.


I didn't think that I would get so into it but I did. I finished it in only a couple of hours and know that if I had book 2 and 3 I wouldn't have slept until I was done.

It has taken all my will power to not allow myself to buy the rest of the books until I have gotten further along with the CFA. Best motivation ever!

If you haven't read the book, you must!


No comments:

Post a Comment