Monday, March 5, 2012

Instagram Weekend

This past weekend A and I road tripped to Palm Springs and then finally San Diego!

We stopped at a total dive bar before we got on the road and had the best garlic burgers! A's parents have raved about them for months and they were just as good as I imagined. 

I always have the cutest road trip buddy! He got a new hat before we left and didnt take it off the entire trip.



We went to Palm Springs because my mom had a race. We spent all day Sunday at the lake watching her and the amazing athletes race in the heat! 

Saturday we got to relax by the pool and get some color. We have been stuck in the cold for so long that I forgot what it felt like to be warm and outside and in shorts! I actually can see tan lines. 



California has iced coffee weather! And Coffee Bean! As much as I miss Park City its hard to be sad in this town and weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment