Saturday, January 14, 2012

Snowy Activites

One of my favorite things about Park City is the amount of outdoor activities there are to do year-round. While summer is my absolute favorite time of year in Park City, I am finally learning to love the winter too.

My issue is I hate being cold, and I am always cold. But it hasn't been too cold and I am learning to dress smarter and getting cuter warm clothes.

I finally dug out our YakTrax and snow shoes and all my parents warm work out clothes and went running/walking. I still cant breath up here because of the altitude but it is so pretty and we have been having such nice days that I decided I needed to take advantage before the weather becomes horrible, or worse, I move to some sucky town and start working 80 hour weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment