Monday, January 16, 2012

Eating Paleo

I promised Olivia a while ago that I would make a list of what tends to be in my grocery cart at the store and decided that since almost all my clothes are too baggy it is about time I share.

Bacon
Eggs 
Sausage
Spinach 
Avocados
Trail Mix (once in a while)
Lettuce
Apples
Grapefruits
Onions
Bannans
Pork Chops
Steak 
Salmon ( I eat it a lot!)
Olives from the olive bar
Tuna
Shrimp
Whole milk
Whole milk greek yogurt
Carrots
Hummus
Cucumbers 
Cheese (all kinds! Goat is my current favorite)
Tomatoes
Frozen edamame 
Deli meats

I tend to have bacon and eggs for breakfast almost every morning. Have you ever had eggs cooked in leftover bacon grease? They are amazing.

I also go to the grocery store every few days so things stay fresh.  

I also love Mason Jar salads for lunch or dinner at work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment