Friday, April 5, 2013

Hello Weekend!


(image via)

I am very convinced that the days go by slower the week after a three-day weekend. Add on an extra day and the week seems like a month! 

Andrew and I have a busy-ish weekend planed, starting off tonight with First Friday Food Trucks with a couple of friends. I have heard good and bad things, the worst being the crowds. I do not like crowds and will do almost anything I can to avoid them! But the promise of good food trucks and fantastic people watch is always good enough to lure me out!

I have spent a lot of time working and blogging over at my new company, Harriet Ann Creative! I launched a couple of products, and even started to post a few post. It will take some time to get it consistant, and make it look as I want, but hey at least I making moves! I am going ugly early! I am so excited about where I want to take the company, and the best is that I am actually excited about something and that is exciting in itself! 

So tell me, what are you excited about this weekend? Or in life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment