Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Case Search

(via)

After 5 years with the same computer, 6 months of needing a new one, and 4 months of using my moms old one, I am finally the proud owner of a new MacBook Pro! 
It is so pretty, and clean, and dent/scratch free, that I am determined to keep it that way! I dont have a case yet, and refuse to even put it in my purse, so I am left with carrying it around, or putting it in the box! 
I have always had a hard shell case, that I loved. But crumbs and dust had a way of getting stuck and scratching things up! I want a simple grey, zip case, and cannot seem to find one anywhere! 
If you have any suggestions, please share! I know that it is only a matter of time until I hurt my new computer with it being sans case! 

1 comment:

  1. I have an incase neoprene sleeve for my macbook pro! They come in tons of different colors/designs! I use mine when I carry my laptop in a tote bag and it seems to work great!

    ReplyDelete