Monday, November 26, 2012

The Best Reminder

I get morning emails from RealSimple called "Daily Thoughts." I love starting my day but checking it when I first get up, before I even get out of bed. Sometimes they aren't the best thoughts, but on days like today, they really hit the nail on the head!

I had gotten 90% of my post done on the plane today, and thought I would have plenty of time to get the rest done.

Well when I got home I planned to take a quick nap, and ended up sleeping through the night, more or less.

So when I saw this though this morning it was like it was meant for me! Today's EITN will be posted later today since I did not do yesterdays "Today work" at all! I was not prepared for "tomorrow."

I think this may be my new phone background. I always need a good reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment