Friday, November 9, 2012

Hello Weekend

If this quote is true (and it is) then my upcoming weekend will not count.

This weekend is my schools homecoming and even though I have been so excited about it for months, I am not going. Earlier this week I woke up and had this nagging feeling I should cancel, and as the week went along, I could not figure out how I would be able to go and get everything done before I left for New York. I have never canceled any plans, I am feeling a mixture of relief and odd. I am surprisingly not as bumbed out as I thought I would be, my very close friends aren't even going, and I would much rather have a productive weekend now so I am able to enjoy my time in New York with my family and friends.

I am so overwhelmed with things I need to get done, that I have my weekend planed out to meals and relaxing/regrouping time. I even have plans to make plans. Its all so overwhelming that the only way I will be able to feel okay about it, is to be grossly type A.

Oh and I'm moving. Super. I have been in limbo for the past month, which I am sure has contributed to my stress level.

All I know, is there is a light at the end of the tunnle, even if I cannot see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment