Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Morning Love Affair: Talenti


My favorite part of summer has always been cold, refreshing treats. Lemonade, frozen bananas, ice cream cones, ice cream sandwiches, you get the picture.

This summer I have fallen head over heals for Talenti gelato. I picked it up on a whim from Whole Foods one night when I was craving something sweet and now I almost always have one or two in my freezer. 



Whenever I am in Italy, I never turn down, it of course is the best in the world. I have never been able to find anything that could compare in the states until now. 
gelato
The first one I ever got was blood orange and it is still my favorite. But, sea salt caramel is a close second. Everyone I have gotten has been amazing. 

Plus the containers are plastic so I reuse them for everything! And the lids twist on and off, which is the most convenient thing! 



No comments:

Post a Comment