I sent him a "LSAT survival bag" he got to open this morning. I made a horrible Longhorn themed good luck card, and in the bag was:
- 4 lucky pennies (the year I was born, the year he was born, the year we met, and the year we started dating)
- A pack of "Smarties" because he's a smarty
- A little rubber "Lucky Ducky"
- A Koala finger puppet filled with kisses
- A water gun, incase he is tempted, its the only gun he's allowed to use
- A bag of "brain sprinkles"
- A pencil
On the right was his crazy study schedule for the last 2 weeks. He sent me a picture of the very boyish one he made (read sloppy and boring) so I made him this one.
Good luck to everyone else taking the test today!